Friday, December 04, 2009
Snow in Houston!!
I know snow is no big deal for most of you but here in Houston it's VERY big. It closes schools, distracts people from their day to day humdrum activities, and most of all makes a not so pretty city look pretty, even if it's for just a short time.
Yes, it snowed today!! The boys were let out of school early and I spent my lunch hour taking pictures and making a snow ball or two. And yes, more than one person said it looked "pretty"! It's gone now, I'm sad to say, and tonight it's suppose to get down to 22oF - brrrrr!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How fun for you all.
At least its not 2 below right.
lucky you guys. I am already tired of the snow. today it is -8 with the wind chill. Can I come visit?
Please do, but don't bring those temps with you :o)
Post a Comment