Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Tree & Martial Arts


No, it's not "Christmas Tree & Martial Arts" at the same time, though that could be interesting! :o)
Ryan & Ransom helped us put up and decorate our tree this past week end. AND Ransom earned his yellow belt (he says it's a gold belt - sounds better) in his martial arts class at school. Grandma, Ryan and I went to his belt ceremony. Ransom's teacher from last year, Ms. Thompson, also came - soooo nice of her!! He's pretty proud of the "Chuck Norris" signature on his certificate, too. Check it out!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Awesome! Looks like you're having a great December so far!

hammond fam said...

I love Christmas time. except for the 4 below. congrats to ranny. and i love the video below. mine does that too but remember it drains the battery faster than usual.

derek and michelle said...

So D and I were looking at the pics and couldnt believe how big they are!!!!!!!!! They are huge. Congrats ranny we love you guys.