I asked Ransom what he wanted for his birthday...he asked if I'd ever been to Costco...he wanted to buy a case of soup...that's what he wanted for his birthday. Anyway, I have a membership to Sam's Club so we went there and I let him choose a few other things. You will note there is no soup - they didn't have the kind he was looking for!! As we left Sam's with a trunk of food (I use that word loosely - can you say junk) he told me it was "the best birthday ever".
Happy Birthday, Ransom! We love you!
Saturday, April 27, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This is quite possibly the sweetest thing in the world. Happy birthday ransom!
So typical that a 16-year-old boy's dream would be a trunk full of food!!! What a great birthday idea, Jodi. You're the best!
That is so funny. Teenagers and food...I bet that is already gone!
Post a Comment