Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Springtime...

Finally getting around to posting Easter pictures. Unfortunately, I didn't take that many. I did take a video of the boys hunting for their Easter baskets but for some reason it's not as much fun watching teenagers/almost teenager as watching little kids - so I'll spare you :o)
We went to Mimi & Grandad's for Easter lunch so I was able to get a couple of Cody dyeing eggs with his Grandma & 1 with Mimi, Cody & Grandma trying to get their picture taken without their eyes closed (funny)!
We've had several unusual bugs/moths show up on our porch in the last couple of weeks. The other day we had one that was at least 3 1/2 inches long - I can't imagine what his wing span must have been. (Didn't get a picture of him/her.)
Hope everyone had a great Easter and is enjoying Springtime!!

No comments: