So we had a birthday party for my mother - she turned 75 on March 6th - that's quite an accomplishment in our family. There are 3 sets of pictures - sorry Penny. The first is a few pictures from when we went Donut Shopping the morning before her actual birthday. Mom didn't know that her godchild, Marina & her husband, Tim were coming to the party. We strategically placed them in the donut shop and boy was Mom surprised when she turned around and they were sitting in Mom & Dad's regular booth (we didn't even know it was "their" booth)! It was so fun to see her expression - too bad I missed the picture :o(
Then that night we had a Family Night. Jeff gave a brief message on gratitude - very touching - in other words, he made us all cry. Then we all sat on the porch and watched a movie Jenni put together using pictures and music. She did a fabulous job! Of course, we ate too! Good times!!
The last set is Mom's actual birthday party. We had a nice turn out. I'm so thankful for everyone that traveled so far to be here on Mom's special day. And for those who didn't have to travel quite so far! I think everyone had a good time and it was nice to see everyone! Best of all, I think Mom had a good time!!
Happy Birthday, Mom!!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment