Sunday, July 26, 2009

July 2009

July was a busy month starting with the 4th. The boys had a "blast" shooting off fireworks - Dan being one of the boys.
We celebrated Caitlin's 3rd birthday - she sure is getting big!
There was an episode with Ransom putting his lips in a juice bottle then sucking the air out of the bottle. He did this while watching TV so who knows for how long. See pictures labeled "Bottle Lips" - crazy boy!
Jenni & Brian went caching this weekend in Wyoming and called to ask for our help. They needed a picture of themselves while standing in front of a web cam. I couldn't figure out how to get the computer to save a still shot so I used my camera.
Then there is the annual picture the boys let me take of them in their Sunday clothes. We usually do it on the Sunday closest to my birthday - this is the 5th year I've taken one.
Then there are a couple of our dogs (sorry to you non-dog lovers). Emmy's picture is with a toy that I love to see her pick up - she looks like the sunshine dog. Dot's is with her "wubby". It started out as a stuffed animal that has slowly disintegrated. The head and body are 2 separate parts and the nose is falling off so I put it on Dot's head like a mask. I think it's cute!

No comments: