Monday, June 22, 2009

Ransom & Ryan at Scout Camp

The boys went to scout camp last week. They left on Saturday, June 13th and came back on Saturday, June 20th. They had a great time. They worked on several merit badges: fishing, shot gun, archery, nature...I don't remember them all.
We're excited and very proud of them both for swimming the mile!! What a great accomplishment!! There were only 3 boys in Troop 19 that tried it and Ransom and Ryan were 2 of them!!
Note: in the pictures it states Ryan's "infamous swim trunks" - well he is now a certified Boy Scout Life Guard - he decided on Tuesday that it was too much of a pain to have to change into his swim trunks after lunch each day so he just left them on for the rest of camp! I'm trying to decide whether I should just throw them out or maybe burn them!!! Our washing machine bit the dust a day before they left for camp and we don't get the new one until today. Needless to say, their clothes are "airing out" on the front porch until the new washer is installed!!

No comments: