Tracy came home this weekend and cooked for us. Friday night she made fried mushrooms (my favorite) with horseradish sauce - YUM!!! The entree was stuffed tomatoes - with a cheese mixture - and tilapia (not sure I'm spelling that correctly) over asparagus with hollandaise - SOOOOO GOOD!!!
Saturday she made homemade mac & cheese - the best I've ever had - sorry Mom!
And tonight she made a concoction that I'm not sure what all was in it but it was very good!! It was kind of like chili but had rice and mushrooms in it! And it was perfect for the "cold" weather we're having!! It got into the 30's last night!
We didn't eat low fat this week end but we sure ate good!!
The other pictures are of Ransom - I bought the boys sweatshirts this weekend and the shirts came with a little AM/FM radio. Ransom's was in the shape of a guitar - no need to say more!!
Love to all!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm jealous Jodi! I want someone to come cook for me. I wonder if it's too late for me to go to cooking school!
Luv ya,
Erin
that sounds good! missed you a lot over thanksgiving. i love you
Hey Jodi,
I checked out your blog. I can not believe how BIG the boys are! Wow time sure goes fast! Enjoy the holidays and please give everyone our best!
With Love,
Linda xoxo
Post a Comment