So Ransom and I went on a walk with the girls (our dogs) and he decided to pick "sticky grass". I don't know what it's really called but it is very sticky and he had it stuck to his clothes. Then he decided to make a "salad belt" and after that a heart.
At Pack Meeting on the 27th Ransom received his Arrow of Light award and several other awards he and his scout leaders had been working on. We're proud of how much Ransom has accomplished in the scouting program! April he'll be moving from the Weblos to the 11 year old scouts - that's right, his birthday is coming up and he'll be 11!!
Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Ransom!!!!
One more year and he will be a young man??? I cannot believe it!
I remember making hearts and my initials with sticky grass :-) Good memories never fade...
Post a Comment